|Edmonds, photo from |
Montomery County Police
“Brad K. Edmonds was arrested Wednesday in Potomac, Md., and charged with burglary, theft, malicious destruction of property, and possession of an unregistered handgun by a felon, according to court records,” TBD states. “Court records show Edmonds, 34, was convicted of burglary and theft in 1994.”
As of Nov. 2, there have been 109 incidents linked to the series of burglaries and larcenies in Fairfax County, according to the Fairfax County police, including the following incidents in the Mason Police District:
- Sept. 29-Oct. 7 - 8800 Southwick St.
- Oct. 1 - Woodhill Place, 3700, 3600, and 3719 Prosperity Ave., and 3500 Morningside Drive.
- Oct. 1-Oct. 12 - 4000 King Arthur Road.
- Oct. 11 - 3900 Linda Lane, 3800 Pleasant Ridge Road, and 3800 Dade Drive.
- Oct. 2-Oct. 9 - 3700 Pleasant Ridge Road.
- Oct. 10 - 8000 Morningside Woods Place.