All donations to the foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, are tax deductible. Donations may be directed to a specific school or schools, invested in the general fund, used to create or expand a program, or contribute to the endowment.
Among the opportunities for donations are:
- Programs in elementary, middle, and high school that prepare underrepresented students for college.
- Teacher grants and training.
- Efforts to help lower-income students obtain basic needs, such as clothing, school supplies, and eyeglasses.
- Support of an all-electronic learning environment, including 24/7 Internet access, for all students.
- Funding field trips to Junior Achievement’s Finance Park, where middle school students learn real-life financial literacy.