We asked random people who live here what Annandale doesn’t have—and needs—and here are their responses:
|Trader Joe's in Bailey's Crossroads|
- “A movie theater.”
- “ Trader Joe’s, especially now that Bloom is gone, leaving a large empty store.”
- “A really good bar where people of all ages can hang out, like the bar at the old Ribsters on Little River Turnpike.”
- “A Wegman’s, although there is no room for it.”
- “Whole Foods”
- “A museum”
- “An airport – because cab rides to Dulles or Reagan cost too much.”
- “A performance space with entertainment for all ages, like Jammin’ Java in Vienna.”
- “A restaurant with American food.”
- “A restaurant that provides organic and special diet foods; i.e. dairy free, gluten free food, etc.”
- Other types of stores mentioned: a bookstore, a wine and cheese shop, craft shop, ice cream shop, doggie daycare, and a tattoo parlor.
- “More Korean restaurants.”
At least one person is happy with Annandale as is. “The nice thing about Annandale is you can always find what you need,” he said.