main banner

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ulta opens in Bailey's Crossroads Friday




A new Ulta store opens Friday, April 4, at the Crossroads Center on Leesburg Pike in Bailey’s Crossroads.

Ulta sells cosmetics, beauty products, and fragrances. The store will have a full-service salon with hairstyling, color, gel nails, and facials.

The store will be open 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. It’s located at a site that used to be a Payless shoe store and an Avenue plus-size clothing store.

Other Ulta stores in the area are at Fair City Mall on Little River Turnpike in Fairfax and Frontier Drive in Springfield.

4 comments:

  1. Not good news for me -- there goes my budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll still buy my Sharpies from Staples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to stop by as well and take a look.

    ReplyDelete