|The Historic House at Green Spring Gardens.|
Here’s the lineup:
- On Monday, May 2, at 11 a.m., visitors are invited to join Green Spring Master Gardeners in a roundtable conversation on “What’s Happening in Your Garden?” in the Horticulture Center library.
- On May 3, Green Spring Gardens Manager Mary Olien will lead a tour of the park’s most remarkable trees and share stories about their natural history and horticulture. Meet in the lobby of the Horticulture Center at 11 a.m.
- Debbie Waugh will lead a special tour of the Historic House at Green Spring on May 4, taking visitors to areas of the 1784 house where the public seldom treads. Meet outside the Historic House at 11 a.m.
- The event planned for May 5 is an 11 a.m. tour of Green Spring’s edible garden. Meet at the garden, where experts will answer your questions on growing fruits, vegetables, and herbs.
- On Friday, May 6, Green Spring will celebrate National Public Gardens Day with a tour of the gardens led by Green Spring Master Gardeners. Meet at 11 a.m. in the Horticulture Center lobby.