|George Mason Regional Library.|
Polaris will help library users navigate the system’s collection of 2.3 million books, e-books, audiobooks, movies, and other items with a faster and more intuitive searching tool.
- Users will be able to log in with a username instead of a library card number.
- In addition to email notifications, users will be able to choose text notifications in English, Spanish, or Korean.
- Users will be able to download materials directly from OverDrive, RBDigital, and other sources.
- Physical items borrowed from the library will be automatically renewed up to three times.
- Users will be able to create a wish list to save items to borrow later.
Beginning around Oct. 28, the current library catalog will no longer let users place holds. Checking out materials via Overdrive and RBdigital will not change until Nov. 13.